What you’ll need:
- 1 Pack of HERSHELL’S Ribs, bones removed and meat shredded; see HERSHELL’S Pork Recipes for these instructions.
- 8 soft tortillas
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cup preserved red capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups tasty cheese, grated
- Sliced pickled jalapeno
- Tabasco sauce
- Heat a sandwich press or frying pan until hot.
- Top a tortilla with quarter of the HERSHELL’S meat sauce, quarter of the cheese, red onion and capsicum.
- Sprinkle over coriander, jalapeno and tabasco sauce if desired, and to taste.
- Top with another tortilla and toast until cheese is melted. If using a frying pan, flip the quesadilla over halfway through cooking.
- Cut into quarters and serve while still hot.