What you’ll need:
- 1 Pack of HERSHELL’S Ribs, bones removed and meat shredded; see HERSHELL’S Pork Recipes for these instructions.
- 12 Slider buns
- Salt and Pepper to season
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup unsweetened natural yoghurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Make the coleslaw by combining all salad ingredients together.
- Mix the dressing by shaking all dressing ingredients together in a jar.
- Heat the slider buns gently in the oven.
- Heat the HERSHELL’S Rib meat by microwaving on high, in a covered, microwaveable dish, for 2 minutes.
- Prepare the sliders by cutting the buns almost in half and filling with HERSHELL’S Rib meat and sauce, coleslaw and seasoning with salt and pepper.