Sure, HERSHELL’S Ribs are great as they are. But sometimes we all like to eat something a little different, right? Good news – HERSHELL’S Ribs can be used in a bunch of other ways.
For many recipes, including the recipes on our website, the trick is to separate the meat from the bones. This is a pretty easy process:
1. Open your pack of HERSHELL’S Ribs.
2. Using your hands, pull the bones from the meat, putting the meat into a bowl and disposing of the bones. Makes sure you’ve also taken out any gristle.
3. Using two forks, shred the meat in the bowl.
4. Pour any barbecue sauce remaining in the packet over the pork meat, and stir to combine.
5. Then use any of the recipes we have on our website, or come up with some ideas of your own!